Communication management begins with a crucial principle: communication is highly valuable, but must always be in service to company goals. Communication contributes to commercial success, strong relationships with shareholders, productive relationships with the media, effective political advocacy and the pride and engagement of internal employees, just to name a few. Tjardus has a great deal of experience with communication management, preferably in conjunction with the sub-specialities of marketing communications, investor relations, media relations, public affairs and internal communications. The media mix includes both online and offline solutions, which are complementary to each other.
Message Across distinguishes itself with deep knowledge of the media landscape. This knowledge makes communication demonstrably more effective. Message Across also often realises cost savings for clients.
- Analysis and recommendations, communication management ABP
- Head of Communications, RegioBank
- Head of Communications, MN (asset management and pensions)
- Analysis and recommendations, communication management Movares
- Manager, brand and public relations ASR
- Analysis and recommendations, communication and campaigns for a political party
- Digital briefing- and planning tool, Yamaha Motor Europe (26 countries)
- Content management and Internet, ASR
- LinkedIn and Google campaign and SEO improvement, Van Ede & Partners
- Direction and implementation of six websites
- Analysis and advice, new media and myABP for ABP
- Advice about the use of, and handling of, new media for personal branding clients