Personal branding is a programme in which an individual benefits from the methods that make a brand successful. The individual is managed as a brand.
In the market, top executives are accustomed to going no further than media training. But through personal branding by Message Across, clients become more effective in their media appearances and other public showcases. The approach involves a focus on each individual’s power and uniqueness. This creates comfort and confidence. And the public will recognise that.
In personal branding, Tjardus pays particular attention to the ‘level of presence’: the frequency of appearances and the construction and deconstruction of momentum. Tjardus can write speaking quotations for appearances, or bring structure to large amounts of information. In this way, Tjardus ensures a clear hierarchy for communication.
Body language and a vision for the use of photography and video are also addressed. Media training can, of course, be included. Clients will receive a customised, personal branding plan. The plan will include proposals for the appropriate media contacts that will reinforce the personal brand. If desired, Tjardus can arrange for appearances on television, radio or in the newspaper. The media mix will also include the importance and role of online and social media within the personal branding plan.
Tjardus has already coached more than 80 clients in their career development, and six clients in
Experience with the following clients
- Member of the Dutch government
- Member of the Board of Directors for a paint- and chemical company
- Board member of a pension fund
- Director of Italy for a major staffing organisation
- Member of the Dutch Parliament
- Board member of a media organisation
- Director of a leading university
- Chairman of a printing/media organisation
- General Manager of a travel company
- Chairman of a family business